'WE ARE The One Stop provider for all of your business needs.'
WHAT WE DO
We can assist your business by advising on current business management techniques such as planning, problem solving, goal setting and efficient use of available resources. We can provide you with recommendations to aid your leadership and enhance your business in the direction you desire.
In addition, we can offer advice on how to start-up a business, for instance, setting up your company, Trust, partnership or sole trader; applying for an Australian Business Number (ABN); registering for GST as well as a variety of other items.
Honesty, reliability, and integrity are the foundation blocks from which we operate.
By providing cost-effective business solutions we want your business to be successful.
WHO - MEET THE TEAM
The Core team experience lies within the financial and business administration industries with a consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing productivity.
Financial and Business Management
With many years of experience in financial and business management the core team can help with;
- Promoting best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce business costs and increase productivity
- Identifying business opportunities
- Extensive networking with business contacts to increase exposure to business opportunities
- ability to prioritise financial and business tasks
- mentoring staff
Accounting and bookkeeping
The core team has extensive experience of;
- Bookkeeping using modern accounting software including efficiency provided by cloud accounting
- Administrating payroll including complex enterprise agreements and the associated requirements such as superannuation, PAYG withholding, preparing payment summaries
- Reconciliation of accounts for accuracy
- Preparing financial reports to aid in the management of business
- Cash flow, Financial analysis and budgeting to maximise business performance
- Meeting regulatory requirements such as; business activity statements, payroll tax, superannuation payments,
Essential to successful business outcomes is efficient office management which is provided by the core team;
- Interpersonal skills, especially as the first contact with business clients and third parties
- Preparing documents and personalising stationery
- Establishing recording systems
- Record keeping and filing
- Liaising with business associates to meet client’s needs
- Establishing appointment systems
All the above are the essential tools to maximise your business performance so you are free to do what you are good at.